- March 19 – Opportunities 2012 is a regional biennial “reverse” trade show that allows small businesses the opportunity to meet contracting officers from over 50 federal, state, and local government agencies and prime contractors. http://www.sbtdc.org/events/opportunities/
8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Grove Park Inn
- February 20 – Bob Jones Academy Open House, K4-12 (Bob Jones University) – Greenville, SC http://www.bobjonesacademy.net/
- January 31 – EDC (Economic Development Coalition) Asheville-Buncombe County, Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Business Meeting – Asheville, NC www.economicdevelopmentasheville.org
- March 15th – SCAT (Assistive Technology) Expo 2011 – Columbia, SC http://www.sc.edu/scatp/
- February 21th – Bob Jones University consolidates K4 – 12th as BJA (Bob Jones Academy) at the Annual Open House – Greenville, SC http://www.bobjonesacademy.net/
- December 23th – Job Fair, EDC (Economic Development Coalition) Asheville-Buncombe County, Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce – Asheville, NC www.economicdevelopmentasheville.org
- November 18th – NCAT (Assistive Technology) Expo ’11 – Raleigh, NC http://ncatp.org/
- September 8th – SENRA (Southeast Region National Rehabilitation Association) /NCRA (North Carolina Rehabilitation Association) – Asheville, NC
- July 20th – Catawba Valley SolidWorks User Group – Hickory, NC
- July 13th –Greenville SolidWorks User Group (GSWUG), Amphitheater CU-I-Car – Greenville, SC
- April 27th – CATEA (Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access) – Open House – Atlanta, GA
- March 24th – Meet the Geeks, Asheville, NC
- March 24th and 25th – Grow Expo – Greenville, SC
- January 5th – E-Board US patent granted – US 7,640,866
- December 3th – NCAT (Assistive Technology) Expo ‘09 – Raleigh, NC
- October 1st and 2nd – AIA (American Institute of Architects) – SAR (South Atlantic Regional) ‘09 Conference- Greenville, SC
- August 27th – EDC (Economic Development Coalition) Asheville-Buncombe County, Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Business Meeting - Asheville, NC www.economicdevelopmentasheville.org
- March 24th – InnoVenture ‘09 – Greenville, NC
What They’re Saying
"We currently use the E-Board for our Domestic Violence Education class. . . and with the E-Board it is accessible to individuals with a variety of disabilities."
- Victim Advocate,
North Carolina Advocate Agency
"You have a wonderful product! The boards' size and clarity made the content easy to see even from across the room."
South Carolina Private University
"Our message and our meeting were more successful because of your presence and the use of the E-Board."
- County Chamber Administrator,
"The EBoard has worked flawlessly ... we've been able to use it for meetings, pulling up documents rather than using the projector as we have in the past. We have a group that uses it weekly for video presentation and we've talked about its uses for tele-psychiatry."
- Human Resources/Training Director,
Behavioral Health Services
"I really love my E-Board. It gives me the freedom to relax and view my designs from comfortable angles and heights as well as a very large monitor. Without fail, every new customer or vendor or friend that stops by my office makes a comment regarding how they like my E-Board. It’s truly a simple design that makes me much more productive."
Metal Fabrication Firm.