The E-Board’s patented design captures interactive functionality in a timeless design with the aid of modern technology. With the integration of a large HDTV flat screen, the E-Board is a very adaptable, ergonomically engineered device that’s mobile, compact, and extremely versatile.
- Powered vertical movement for table top and powered angular movement for flat screen (wireless handset optional)
- Engineered for small spaces and ease of movement:
- Desktop: 33” D x 43”W
- Swivel twin-wheel castors (front locking)
- Approximately 240 Lbs. w/o flat screen
- Standard color: Basalt Slate table top, matt black on all other surfaces. (custom wood surfaces optional)
- Integrated electrical enclosures for cables and cords, eliminating clutter
- All integrated electrical and electronic components are UL Certified. A UL Certified flat screen monitor (not included) is strongly recommended
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for surge protection and battery backup
- Fully adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray with wireless keyboard & mouse for convenient user interface
- Universal mounting plate for 37” to 50” HDTV flat screen with VESA (MIS) standard and non-standard patterns (Maximum flat screen Weight: 60 lbs.)
- Easily accessible rear table-top space for peripheral add ons (ie. DVD player or external drive)
- Choice of video cable (DVI, HDMI or Display Port)
- Easy to understand user manual (minimal assembly required – fasteners and assembly tools included)
- Standard power specifications of 60 Hertz
- E-Board Limited Warranty for two (2) years from the date of purchase
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
NOTE: Early flat screen plasma models are not recommended for use on the E-Board. Please contact us for details
*Price does not include related flat screen, computer or sales tax
All of the electronics and electronic components that are integrated into the E-Board are UL Certified. Widget Works, LLC recommends that only UL Certified HDTV flat screens be installed on the E-board.
- Assistive Technology
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Disabled Veterans
- General Office Workstation
- and much more.
E-Board Product Brochure (pdf)
- User adjustable keyboard & mouse
- User adjustable tilt screen
- User adjustable desktop and screen height
How to Buy
If you are interested in more information or purchasing an E-Board please contact us today.
Widget Works is also looking for talented sales people to become resellers of the E-Board. If you are interested in a particular territory contact us today.
Versatility in Motion
- Enriched presentation device
- Interactive teaching aid
- Enhanced user collaboration
- Multiple application windows
- Adjustable user interface
What They’re Saying
"We currently use the E-Board for our Domestic Violence Education class. . . and with the E-Board it is accessible to individuals with a variety of disabilities."
- Victim Advocate,
North Carolina Advocate Agency
"You have a wonderful product! The boards' size and clarity made the content easy to see even from across the room."
South Carolina Private University
"Our message and our meeting were more successful because of your presence and the use of the E-Board."
- County Chamber Administrator,
"The EBoard has worked flawlessly ... we've been able to use it for meetings, pulling up documents rather than using the projector as we have in the past. We have a group that uses it weekly for video presentation and we've talked about its uses for tele-psychiatry."
- Human Resources/Training Director,
Behavioral Health Services
"I really love my E-Board. It gives me the freedom to relax and view my designs from comfortable angles and heights as well as a very large monitor. Without fail, every new customer or vendor or friend that stops by my office makes a comment regarding how they like my E-Board. It’s truly a simple design that makes me much more productive."
Metal Fabrication Firm.